Indian Oil Corporation Limited
NOTICE INVITING E-TENDER
1. Tender No. MRCC18E106/372
2. Type of Bid Global/Domestic Bidding
Under Single / Two Bid System
3. Name of Work Corrosion Monitoring in 09 Number of Control Room of Mathura Refinery.
4. Time Schedule 02 years from the date of site handover.
5. Tender download schedule From 27.02.19 (16:00 Hrs) to 12.03.19 (15:00 Hrs).
Tender documents can be downloaded free of charge from the website https://iocletenders.nic.in during the above
6. Pre-Bid Meeting Not Applicable.
7. Last date of submission of tender 12.03.19 upto 15:00 Hrs.
8. Techno-commercial Tender
14.03.19 at 15:15 Hrs. or at a later date/time convenient thereafter.
Date and time of Priced Bid opening will be communicated only to techno-commercially acceptable bidders.
9. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Rs. 6,500/- / USD ………………
Pre-qualification Criteria (PQC) The intending tenderers shall have to furnish proof of their pre-qualification and experience along with the Part-I (Techno-
10.1. Annual Turnover (ATO)
Minimum Rs. 1.83 Lakhs / USD …………….. during any one of the three preceding financial years starting from year 17-18.
Proof of ATO shall be submitted in the form of Audited Balance Sheet.
In case of foreign bidders, if the annual turnover is in currency other than the USD, the same shall be converted into equivalent
USD considering the conversion factor indicated in Bidder’s audited financial report. In case the same is not indicated, the
conversion rate of USD as on last date of Bidder’s financial year shall be considered based on State Bank of Indian (SBI) bill
selling rate. (To be incorporated only in case of Global Tender).
10.2 Value of Single Work (SWO)
executed by the bidder as main
contractor or sub contractor for
similar nature of work (during any
of the last five years ending on last
day of the month immediately
previous to the month in which last
date of bid submission falls). The
completion date should fall within
the qualifying period.
One completed works costing not less than Rs. 1.53 lakh (or USD…………………………)
Two completed works each costing not less than Rs. 1.22 lakh (or USD………………………)
Three completed works each costing not less than Rs. 0.91 lakh (or USD………………………)
(The above values of completed works is exclusive of Goods & Service Tax).
NOTE: Since PQC for ARC jobs (more than one year duration) is set on annualized estimate basis, evaluation for
experience criteria shall also be based on annualized value of work order or annualized executed value, whichever is
higher and submitted by the bidder.
Similar nature shall be defined as Copper & Silver Corrosion Coupon Tests in Instrumentation Control Room / Satellite Rock Room.
10.3 Additional Techanical Requirement
11. Mode of submission Offer must be uploaded on e-tender website https://iocletenders.nic.in before the last date & time of submission of
Offer submitted using any other mode will not be accepted.
12. Other requirements 1. PF Code allotment letter / PF registration.
2. Independent ESI Code or undertaking for Independent ESI code in the Format given as Annexure to ITB.
3. Assessment Order or copy of Income Tax Returns (duly acknowledged by Income Tax Department) for last 3 (three)
4. Power of Attorney in favour of person authorized to submit the bid.
5. Copy of PAN card.
6. Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership deed / Proprietor ship affidavit.
13. Tender Inviting Authority B.G. Gupta, Dy. General Manager (Contracts),
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Mathura Refinery, Mathura-281005 (U.P.) – India.
E-mail –email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.