Tender Notice for RFP (Request for Proposal)
1. NAME OF THE WORK -: Final Location Survey (FlS) Work Of 475 Km Long
Bilaspur - Manali - Leh New B. G. Rail Line In The States Of Jammu & Kashmir
And Himachal Pradesh, India
2. Estimated Project Cost-: Rs. 99.70 Crore
3. Cost of RFP Document-: Rs. 25,000.00 (Rupees twenty five thousand only)
(Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable)
4. Earnest Money-: Rs. 51,35,000.00 (Rupees fifty one lakhs thirty five thousand only)
5. Date & Time for availability-: 02.01.2019 to 04.02.2019 upto 15.00 Hrs.
6. Last date of receipt of queries-: 07.01.2019
7. Pre Bid meeting-:10.01.2019 (11.30 Hrs. at CAO/C-II Office, Northern Railway, Kashmere
8. Last Date & Time of submission-: 05.02.2019 at 11.00 Hrs. of RFP Document
9. Date & Time of opening of-: 05.02.2019 at 11.30 hrs.
10. RFP Documents can be obtained from the office of the Chief Administrative
Officer/Construction-II, Northern Railway, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006, during the
office hours on any working day as mentioned above.
Alternatively, the RFP document can also be down loaded from the Northern Railway’s
11. Applicants who have downloaded the RFP document from the Authority’s website
(www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in) should submit a Demand Draft of Rs. 25,000.00
(Rupees twenty five thousand only) in favour of FA&CAO/Const/Northern Railway,
Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006 as the cost of the RFP process, through their
12. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA-
The participating applicants must fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned in RFP
13. The RFP received after stipulated date and time shall be summarily rejected. The
Railway Administration has reserved the right to modify and cancel the RFP without
assigning any reasons thereof.
Any clarification in this regard can be obtained from the office of Chief Administrative
Officer/Construction-II, Northern Railway, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006, during the office
hours as mentioned above. RFP must be closed in sealed Covers/subscribing thereon the name
of the work, RFP Notice No, Name and address of the applicant and application due date
Railway Administration shall not be responsible for any delay/ difficulties/inaccessibility in the
downloading facility for any reasons whatsoever. In case of any discrepancy between the RFP
downloaded from the internet and the master copy available in the office the later shall prevail
and will be binding on the applicants(s). No claim on this account shall be entertained.
In case the office remains closed on the date of opening of the RFP, for any unforeseen
circumstances, the RFP Application(s) will be received and opened on the next working day at
the same time and place.
(O. P. Taneja)
Dy Chief Engineer/Const/T&C
For Chief Administrative Officer/Const
No.74-W/13/119-A/WA/Survey/TKJ Dated 31.12.2018
1. The General Manager and CAO/Const of all Indian Railways.
2. The Chief Engineer, N. Rly, Baroda House, New Delhi.
3. The FA& CAO/Const. N. Rly. K. Gate, Delhi
4. All SAG Officers under CAO/C & CAO/C-II
5. All Dy. CE’s/Const. & XEN/Const. Under CAO/Const. N. Rly.
6. All DRM/N. Rly, i.e. FZR, UMB, LKO, NDLS &MB.
7. The XEN/C/HQ & S.E./C/J/K. Gate. Arrangements may be made for opening of the
tender on the date and time mentioned above.
8. ASI/RPF, K. Gate, Delhi. He will please ensure security arrangements of the tender Box.
9. The Dy. CE/Const/Survey. N. Rly, Tilak Bridge, New Delhi with 5 spare copies of the
10. Copy for Notice Board.
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.