INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES
ORDNANCE PARACHUTE FACTORY,
NAPIER ROAD, CANTT.
Tel No. 0512-2327901, 2327902, 2327903
Fax no. 0512-2321436
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN TENDER ENQUIRY
NO. CF-438/ 110190154 / PROV/ OTE DT. 19 / 08 / 2019, THE GENERAL MANAGER, ORD.
PARACHUTE FACTORY, KANPUR- 208004 ON BEHALF OF THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA INVITES
TENDERS IN TWO BID SYSTEM FROM ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER/SOLE SELLING AGENT OF
PRINCIPAL MANUFACTURER FOR SUPPLY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS-
"Instruction to Tenderers"
1. MANUFACTURING AND TESTING FACILITY FOR TECHNICAL EVALUATION:
1. Manufacturing facility as per specification.
2. Testing facilities for all the parameters as per specification.
2. ESSENTIAL CONDITION :
1. The participating firm should be original manufacturer/ sole selling agent of principal manufacturer.
2. The participating firm should be registered with any Ordnance Factories for same/similar item. Similar
Item are those which are having same basic specification but vary only in colour/ dimension.
3. Registered firm must submit scanned copy of valid registration certificate along with online TE.
4. Firms not registered for the same/ similar item must enclose VRR form with requisite fees, list of P&M,
testing equipment, EMD, copy of pan and other documents as mandated in the VRR Form.
5. Offer of unregistered firm will not be considered for evaluation if the firm fails to submit online VRR
before opening of TE.
6. Quotation shall remain valid for minimum 180 days.
3. NOTE FOR NEW VENDORS REGISTRATION:
Firm/Vendor willing to get registered may apply for registration (if not registered for the Same Item /
Similar Item) through the website with web address http://ofb.gov.in/vendor. The details of steps to be
followed by the vendor, are mentioned in the link under the caption ‘Help’. After applying through
the above, vendor has to take a print-out of the filled up VRR Form & attach the same while submitting
their offer against OTE.
No. & DT.
FOR FLOOR 130 CM
APPENDIX "A, B &
C" AND CLAUSE
6.1.1 OF SPECN
03 Months, NIL. 24-09-2019
4. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TENDER :
NOTE: This OTE is for Regular OTE and even established sources may also apply.
a. Detailed terms & conditions are available in tender form and also on website https://eprocure.gov.in
b. The tenders are invited in Two Bid System i.e. Technical Bid and Price Bid.
c. Any change in respect of scope of tender and tender opening date or any other amendment in any
parameter will be available on web site only https://eprocure.gov.in and https://ofbeproc.gov.in.
5. OPTION CLAUSE : The Purchaser retain the right to place order for additional quantity up to
maximum of 25% of original contracted quantity at the same rate and terms of the contract.
6. DISTRIBUTION CLAUSE : NIL.
7. PSD: Applicable at 5% of S.O. Value if contract value exceeds 10 Lakh.
8. PRICE VARIATION CLAUSE : Not Applicable.
9. SAMPLE CLAUSE : Not Applicable.
10. PRE DISCUSSION BID MEETING : Not Applicable.
11. Public Procurement (Preference to make in India), Order 2017 : Not Applicable
12. All other terms and conditions shall be governed in the ambit of OFB Procurement Manual-2018
and its updated version if any which is available on the internet website
13. Firms participating against this TE are requested to furnish the mandate form in the format as
attached in OPF TE Conditions (Annexure I).
NOTE : All participants are requested t
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.