Get tender documents at just ₹200 per tenderKnow More
Search made simple for latest tendersNo hidden charges. No keyword restrictionsExplore Our Plansor Pay Per Tender

Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited

  • Tender Amount

    ₹ 37,00,000

  • EMD

    ₹ 15,000

  • Opening Date

    21 Mar 2019

  • Closing Date

    04 Apr 2019

Tender
Summary

Supply Of Veterinary Medicines (manufacturers) 2019-20

Documents
Tender Notice-1652.7 kBTendernotice_1.pdf
Notice Inviting Tender contains EMD and Tender fee details, important dates, terms and conditions, specifications, etc.
BOQ-1350.7 kBBOQ_375427.xls
Bill of Quantities (BOQ) for bidders to submit rates

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM REGIONAL COOPERATIVE MILK PRODUCERS’ UNION LTD. (TRCMPU Ltd.) “KSHEERA BHAVAN”, PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 004 BID REF. NO. 135/TRU/P&I/MED/2018-‘19/E-TEND-1(M) E-TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF VETERINARY MEDICINES (MANUFACTURERS) 2018-‘19 CONTRACTOR 1/14 TRCMPU LTD. BID FORM 1. Registered Name of Bidder : 2. Address : 3. Telephone i) Land phone : ii) Mobile : 4. E-mail : 5. Fax : CONTRACTOR 2/14 TRCMPU LTD. THIRUVANANTHAPURAM REGIONAL COOPERATIVE MILKPRODUCERS’ UNION LTD. KSHEERA BHAVAN, PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 004 NOTICE INVITING TENDER The Managing Director, Thiruvananthapuram Regional Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd (TRCMPU Ltd.) invites online bids exclusively from Reputed Manufacturers (The items supplied by the bidder must have the same banner / label under which they participated in the bid) for the supply of veterinary medicines to the four district headquarters (Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha and Pathanamthitta) of TRCMPU. 1. Tender No. & Date 135/TRU/P&I/MED/2018-‘19/E-TEND-1(M) Dated 21.03.2019 E-TENDER ID: 2019_KCMMF_275327 2. Scope of tender Supply of veterinary medicines as per Annexure- 1 to the four district headquarters (Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha and Pathanamthitta) of TRCMPU Ltd. 3. Specification As per Annexure - 1 4. Estimated Amount Rs. 37 Lakhs (Approx.) 5. Bid Submission Fee Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand Only) 6. Earnest Money Deposit Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen thousand Only) 7. Date and Time of Publication of e- tender. 21.03.2019; 10:00 AM 8. Date of Submission of e- tender 21.03.2019; 10:00 AM to 29.03.2019; 05:00 PM 9. Date and time of opening of e-tender 02.04.2019; 10:00 AM 10. Place of Opening TRCMPU Ltd., “Ksheera Bhavan”, Pattom Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004. 11. Bid Validity 3 months 12. Expiry date of medicines supplied Products shall have at least 3/4th of its shelf life remaining as per specified storage conditions from the date of supply 13. Delivery time Supply shall be effected preferably within 30 days from the date of purchase order. However, the supply shall not be delayed beyond a maximum of 45 days from the date of purchase order. 14. Mode of supply The items are to be supplied in two instalments. The purchase order for first instalment (70% of total quantity) will be issued within one month of acceptance of tender. The second instalment (remaining 30%) shall be purchased six months after the first supply. 15. Validity of rates quoted The rates quoted shall be valid for a minimum period of six months, so that the second instalment, i.e. 30% of total quantity, shall have to be supplied at the same rate. sd/- Managing Director CONTRACTOR 3/14 TRCMPU LTD. TERMS & CONDITIONS Thiruvananthapuram Regional Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. (TRCMPU) invites competitive rates for the Supply of veterinary medicines as per annexure - 1 to its four district headquarters (Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha and Pathanamthitta). 1. Eligibility and qualification requirements: a) The bidder should be in business as Manufacturer of veterinary medicines for a minimum period of five years at the time of bid opening. (The items supplied by the bidder must have the same banner / label under which they participated in the bid) b) Annual financial turnover during the last two years shall not be less than the probable value of the contract as specified in the Invitation to Bid. c) The bidder shall furnish documentary evidence for the above including copy of Income Tax Returns (certified true copies) for the previous two years, failure of which will lead to disqualification. d) All bids submitted shall include the following information. I. Copies of original documents defini

Disclaimer: BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting contact@bidassist.com.