PRAGATI POWER CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of NCT of Delhi Undertaking)
AGM(C&M)-I, 220 KV SUB-STATION BUILDING,
PRAGATI POWER STATION, I P ESTATE, RING ROAD,
NEW DELHI – 110002,
FAX NO.: 09111-2337 9164,
TEL NO.: 09111-2337 8857
Reference no. 1000010000/PPS-III/M-II/19-20
Subject: Annual Procurement of Liquid Sodium Chlorite (31 %) for PPS-III Bawana Plant
(TWO PART BIDDING)
Tender Enquiry number- 1000010000/PPS-III/M-II/19-20
E.M.D - Rs. 2,00,000/- in favour of “PPCL”
MATERIAL DESCRIPTION & QTY REQUIRED:
"PRODUCT NAME: SODIUM CHLORITE,
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : 31% LIQUID IN TANKER
1.SODIUM CHLORITE WT.% AS NACLO2 : 31%
2.SODIUM CHLORIDE WT.% AS NACL : 4.0 MAX.
3.TOTAL ALKALINITY WT % AS NAOH : 2.5 MAX.
4.SODIUM CARBONATE WT% AS NA2CO3 : 2.0 MAX.
5.WATER WT % : 55- 60
6.APPEARANCE : CLEAR, LIGHT YELLOWISH LIQUID
7.ODOUR : FAINT BLEACH LIKE ODOUR
8.PH : 12 TO 13.5
9.SPECIFIC GRAVITY : 1.29 - 1.32
10.SOLUBILITY IN WATER : COMPLETE ( AT 20 OC IT IS 400G/L OF NACLO2)"
QTY REQUIRED: 150 MT, (In phased manner at site of PPS-III Bawana Plant within 15 days on
intimation from PPCL. The validity of contract shall be one year from the date of order.)
Evaluation Criteria: Overall Basis L1
Special Terms & Conditions:
A. Delivery / Completion Period: - Delivery of material is to be in phased manner at PPS-III bawana
site within 15 days on intimation from PPCL. The validity of contract shall be for one year from the date
of the order.
B. SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1.The material should be supplied with test certificate from the manufacturers lab. The supply should be
along with the MSDS. The vendor should be a manufacturer/ authorized dealer who should have
manufacturing license/ authorization as the case may be.
2. Test certificate is applicable with supply of material at site.
3. Vendor should clearly mention GTA(Goods Transport Agency) & GST applicability on freight and it
should be a requisite while quoting for subject NIT item
C. QUALIFYING REQUIREMENTS:-
1. Bidder should be manufacturer or authorized dealer or importer of Sodium Chlorite.
2. Bidder should have supplied at least 72 MT ( i.e. 80 % of 60 % of total indented qty of 150 MT)
of Liquid Sodium Chlorite ( for concentration of 25% or above) per annum on an average
during the last 03 years ending last day of month previous to one in which applications are
invited , to any Govt./ Semi Govt. / PSUs/ Jal Boards/Water Civic Bodies/Reputed Industrial
units .(Proof to be furnished).
3. Bidder should confirm having in-house testing facilities or with its principal for such items as per
4. Bidder should furnish the Completion Certificate/ Copy of invoice alongwith Delivery Challan
/LR duly signed by the receiver of their client regarding successful execution of the orders.
5. Bidder should furnish latest acknowledgement of income tax return and GST Registration
1. IPGCL-PPCL reserves the right to place Purchase Orders on more than one agency among the
participant bidders at L-1 rates.
2. Each lot of supply should accompany manufacturers test certificate.
3. The NIT clauses i.e. Performance Bank guarantee and Guarantee Certificate are not applicable
for bulk chemicals.
4. The dispatches of material are to be started immediately after the issue of LOI / purchase order.
The procurement order will be for a period of one year and vendor has to supply material in
distributed manner according to the requirement / allocation given by IPGCL/PPCL. In case, of
emergency at any plant, the material is to be supplied within 2 days of requisition /
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.