M.R.KRISHNAMURTHY CO-OPERATIVE SUGAR MILLS LIMITED
SETHIATHOPE – 608 702, BHUVANAGIRI TALUK, CUDDALORE DISTRICT
PHONE: 04144-244394, FAX: 04144-244235, E.MAIL. email@example.com
GST : 33AAAAK095Q1ZF
Rc.No. 825/A2/2019 Date: 11.4.2019
E-Tender (on-line) Notice for Renewal of Central Shaft in Horizontal Crystallizer No. 2 & 8
on labour contract basis
On line bids are invited through e-tender portal https://tntenders.gov.in for Dismantling,
fabrication and erection of Central Shaft in Horizontal Crystallizer No. 2 & 8 on labour contract basis as
per existing system to M.R.Krishnamurthy Co-op. Sugar Mills Limited, Sethiathope – 608 702 for the
2019 off-season. The scope of work, other terms and conditions are furnished below:
Name of the work : Renewal of the Central shaft in horizontal Crystallizer No. 2 / 8
Size of Shaft : 1. Outer diameter of the central shaft : 485mm
2. Length of the shaft : 7.8 Mtrs
3. Wall thickness of the central shaft : 12mm
Scope of work:
Dismantling fabrication & erection of central shaft in horizontal crystallizer no: 2 / 8 ( the coil pipes
should be cut without any damage and reused/ refitted with the new central shaft as per the existing
arrangement. And end plate of the existing central shaft should be removed without any damaged and
reused / refitted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The contractor should quote the Rate on per Lump sum basis
2. The work should be completed as per the consultation with the Dy. Chief Engineer / Dy. Chief
3. The work should be completed within 30 days from the date of receipt of the work order
4. Required M.S. Plates, & Angles will be supplied by the Mills.
5. All joints to be welded after taking sufficient chamfering.
6. Consumables i.e LPG and Oxygen gas cylinder, M.S.Welding rod and joints, bolt & nuts will
be supplied by the Mills.
7. Tools and tackles, welding machines, gas cutting set, lifting tools should be brought by the
8. Accommodation will be provided subject to the availability
9. The contractor should take necessary insurance policy to protect their workers against the risk
and the mill is not responsible for any kind of accident. The contractor should take all safety
measures as per the factory act. Before starting the work, the contractor should produce
insurance policy for the workers.
10. If any damages caused to the property of the mills by the contractor, the cost of the damage will
be recovered from the contractor.
11. After completion of work complete water trial to be taken and Leakages are to be arrested by the
12. 90% payment will be paid after completion of the work satisfactorily. The balance 10% will
be paid after completion of one crushing season.
13. During crushing season, if any defects noticed, it should be rectified by the contractor on free of
14. The dismantled scrap material to be brought to the scrap yard after weighment in our
weighbridge and the weighment slip to be handed over to the Store Keeper
15. Statutory tax ( income tax and service tax) will be deducted in the bill.
16. Material should be taken after giving proper Store Requisition slip. If any material required for
the work collected from scrap or old material, should be recorded by the Store Keeper
17. The contractor should visit the factory and know about the nature of the work and they may offer
18. The contractor should produce at least 2 works of previous experience regarding heavy
fabrication of vessels / pipes in any reputed firms.
19. EMD @ Rs. 3000/- to be sent through off-line (not through portal) RTGS to
M.R.Krishnamurthy Co-operative Sugar Mills Limited account clearly mentioned the name
of the party as per the details given below. Or by Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalized
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.