OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE ENGINEER TOWN DRAINAGE DIVISION JAMMU
UEED COMPLEX, YARD NO. 1 TPT. NGR. NARWAL, JAMMU
(email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. / Fax. 0191-2476342)
SHORT NOTICE INVITING TENDERS
e-NIT No.:- 14 / 2018-19 dated 28-09-2018
Tenders are invited by the Executive Engineer, Town Drainage Division, Jammu on behalf of Governor of J&K
State, by e-tendering mode on item rate basis from approved and eligible contractors registered with J&K State Govt.
CPWD and Railways for the following work:-
(Rs. in Lacs)
& Time for
Time & Date
of opening of
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Drain from H/o
Bansotra at W.
No. 5 in Basholi
Const. of Deep
Drain in W. No.
8 near the H/o
Sh. B M Dutta
The tender documents consisting of, Specifications, Bill of Quantity of various types of items to be executed and the set of terms &
conditions of the contract to be complied with and other necessary documents can be seen and downloaded from website
1. Date of Publishing :- 29/09/2018
2. The Bidding documents can be downloaded from the website www.jktenders.gov.in from 1600 Hrs on 29/10/2018 to
15/10/2018 (upto 1855 Hrs).
3. a. The Bids shall be deposited in electronic format on the website www.jktenders.gov.in from 29/09/2018 to 15/10/2018
upto 1855 Hrs.
b. The complete bidding process will be online.
c. The bids of bidders shall be opened online in the office of Executive Engineer, Town Drainage Divison, Jammu on
16.10.2018 at 1200 Hrs.
4. Bid documents can be seen at and downloaded from the website www.jktenders.gov.in Bid documents containing
qualifying criteria for bidders, specifications, bill of quantities, conditions and other details.
5. The site for the work is available.
6. In case the bidder is found unbalanced i.e. 15% below than advertised cost, the bidder shall have to produce additional
security as mentioned below in shape of FDR in advance with original documents, failing which the tender shall be
S. No Percentage of unbalance bid viz., advertised cost on
account of low rates
01 Up to and including 15% below Nil
02 Below than 15% & up to 20% below 5%
03 Below r than 20% & up to 25% below 10%
04 Below than 25% & upto 30% below 15%
05 Below than 30% Rejected
7. Bids must be accompanied by bid security and cost of Tender Document as specified in column 5 & 6 of
the table payable at Jammu pledged in favour of Executive Engineer Town Drainage Division Jammu.
Bid security will have to be in the form of CDR/ FDR and shall have to be valid for six months or more
after last date of receipt of Bid. The cost of downloaded tender documents in form of DD shall be in
separate envelope with cover marking cost of document.
a. The original instruments in respect of cost of Documents in shape of Treasury Reciept / e-Challan, EMD
and relevant technical bid documents viz. Registration Card renewed for the year 2018-19, PAN, GSTIN
along with Clearance 02 months prior to advertisement of this eNIT, ITR 2017-18, Residence Proof,
Affidavit of Correctness & Cube Test undertaking shall be demanded only from the L1 (lowest bidder
amongst all) after opening of Financial Bid. (However every bid have to upload these documents online).
8. The bid for the work shall remain open for acceptance for a period of 90 days from the date of opening of
bids If any bidder / tenderer wit
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.