Food Corporation of India
Notice Inviting e-Tenders
The Assistant General Manager (CE) Ahmedabad invites on behalf of Food
Corporation of India online percentage rate tenders under two bid system at
https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/appfor following works.
1 NIT NO Engg/CE/ RO/18/2018-19
2 Name of Work Replacement of old damaged ventilator of
godowns at FSD Bhomaiya (Godhra)
3 Estimated Cost Rs.83,731/-
4 Earnest Money Rs.1700/-
5 Period of Completion 45 Days.
6 Last time and date of
submission of bid
17-10-2018 up to 3.00 PM
The bid forms and other details can be obtained from the website
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA
(For Civil, B&R, E&M Works)
Online percentage rate Tender under Two Bid System is invited on behalf of the
Food Corporation of India for the following works from the appropriate
class* of approved Contractors of CPWD, State P.W.Ds, M.E.S., Railways and
Public Sector Undertakings / Enterprises of the Central Government and State
Government who have satisfactorily completed during the last five years, ending
last day of the month previous to the one in which the Tenders are invited at least
three similar works* of costing not less than the amount equal to 40 %of the
estimated cost put to Tender or two similar works* costing not less than the
amount equal to 60% of the estimated cost put to Tender or One similar work* of
aggregate cost not less than the amount equal to 80% of the estimated cost put to
Tender, in any of the Organization listed above for registration in NIT.
Name of Work
Cost put to
& Price Bid
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
83731/- 1700/- 45 days 17-10-2018
up to 3.00
* Appropriate class means registration limit must be equal or more than estimated
cost put to tender
* Similar works means Building.
1. The intending bidder must read the terms and condition of CE-6 carefully.
He should only submit his bid if he considers himself eligible and he is in
possession of all the document required.
2. Information and Instructions for bidders posted on website shall form of bid
3. The bid document consisting of plans, specifications, the schedule of the
quantities of various types of items to be executed and the set of terms and
conditions of the contract to be complied with and other necessary
documents can be seen and downloaded from website www.eprocure.nic.in.
https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app free of cost.
4. But the bid can only be submitted online after uploading the mandatory
scanned documents of original payment instrument of NEFT/RTGS and
other documents as specified in Annexure-I.
5. Those contractors not registered on the website mentioned above, are
required to get registered beforehand.
6. The intending bidder must have valid class-II or class-III digital signature
with signing certificate to submit the bid.
7. On opening date, the contractor can login and see the bid opening process.
After opening of bids he will receive the competitor bid sheet.
8. Contractor can upload document in the form of JPG format and PDF format.
9. Certificate of Financial Turnover: At the time of submission of bid, contractor
may upload Affidavit/Certificate from CA mentioning Financial Turnover of
last three years or for the period specified in the bid document and further
details if required may be asked from the contractor after opening of the
technical bid. There is no need to upload entire voluminous balance sheet.
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.