Tenders of Kp Communal 2011
• Procurement finance Available for Proper Cost accounts • Language: All Documents That Have Relation to Proposal, and Prepared Directly by the Participant must be Composed by the Ukrainian Language. Providing the Treaty doesn't require • Proposal Proposal Proposal Proposal Proposals Not Requires • The only criterion of Evaluation According to the Procedure is the Price (a specific weight of criterion – 100%)
Opening Date5 Sep 2022
Tender AmountUAH 463 (USD 13)
- Tenders till date 1.5 crore+
- App downloads 5 lakh+
- Active Tenders 3 lakh+
- Authorities Worldwide 1.9 lakh+
- Daily tenders searched 25000+
1 year plans -
- Solo - Download unlimited tenders of a single state for Rs. 3000.
- Business - At Rs. 6000 per year, download unlimited tenders of five states.
- Enterprise - Download unlimited tenders for all the states at Rs. 10,000 per year.
2 year plans -
- Solo - Download unlimited tenders of a single state for Rs. 5000.
- Business - At Rs. 9000 per year, download unlimited tenders of five states.
- Enterprise - Download unlimited tenders for all the states at Rs. 14,000 per year.
With BidAssist one can look for any tender by location, summary, authority, and even the tender ID. Like Google you can simply search for tender title, description, tender id and even based on expected BoQ phrases. . By subscribing to a the plan, you can download unlimited documents. So, if in case you plan on downloading more than 3 documents in a month, we recommend you to subscribe to a subscription plan which would allow you to download an unlimited number of documents. Our plans start at Rs 3000/year.
2.How do I search for tenders on BidAssist?
You can search on the website or BidAssist app by entering the name of the tender or tender id or adding in the name of the city, state, keyword, or category. Or you can click on ‘View All Tenders’ to get the same results. In case you are unable to find a tender, simply fill in the details such as - Tender ID, Authority name, etc. and then click on “Report”. You can also drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the missing tender.
3.Why should I follow a tender?
Following a tender ensures that you do not miss any changes in the tenders that you want to focus & bid. We send alerts to you if there is any modification, or updates with respect to corrigendum, AOC documents, tender results etc in the tender you have followed. This way, you can remain updated on what is happening with the tender you are interested in.
4.Will I get a refund on the tender document fee if I am not successful?
There is no refund policy. Be rest assured, we are available on chat & toll free numbers to resolve any issue that you may face. While we maintain global standards of customer satisfaction but we ensure that the occasional reported are resolved quickly & swiftly
OFG MANUFACTURING BUSINESSES PRIVATE LIMITED
Head Office6th Floor, Global Business Park, Tower A, Besides Guru Dronacharya Metro Station, Gurugram, Haryana - 122002, India
Sales OfficeB - 705 & 706, Sankalp Iconic Tower, Opp. Vikramnagar Colony, Iscon Cross Road, S. G. Highway, Ahmedabad - 380054, India