GEM, or Govt E-Marketplace, is a procurement portal, which can be used to purchase or sell any item or goods by anyone. Nevertheless, like anything else, an individual will need to comply with the registration form to begin their endeavour on the platform. But, how are you going to complete the GEM seller registration without making a faulty attempt at the course? Here, in this write-up, we are going to confer about the same in a detailed manner. Hopefully, it will be enough for you to begin your venture in the GEM.
The Documents Required for GEM Registration
Like any other authorized documentation, you will need to present some specific paperwork during GEM seller registration. Here is what you need to know about them!
- PAN Card (proof to the individual’s personal identity and address authentication)
- Company Registration (proof of the affiliation with an organization), Udyog Aadhar, or LLP-associated requirements
- TIN or VAT number (if applicable)
- A copy of the cancelled cheque (from the same bank account of the applicant)
- A separate address and identity proof
- The proof of the applicant’s bank account and the supportive KYC documentation
- The Trade Mark certification
- Documentation on the type of services or products provided by the organization
- The address proof of the head office of your company
- Mobile number (which has been connected with your Aadhar Card)
- MSME documentation (if any available)
- NSIC papers (if any available)
- The latest paperwork of ITR (ITR certification with computation where details about gain and profit from business and sales are available)
Providing the aforementioned documentation will make an individual eligible to complete the gem seller registration. However, if any form of tampering or false information was found in the same, then the applicant will be exterminated from the registration procedure. He/she might have to stay aside from applying for the same as well.
The Procedure for Registering on GEM
The GEM seller registration procedure can seem quite complicated and intricate for an individual who is applying to such for the first time. Hence, like many others, if you, too, are a novice in this aspect, then be sure to abide by the following steps.
Step: 1 – Go to the Official Website
So, to begin with, you will need to enter the official website of GEM. Now, you can either search for it manually on Google or click here as well. Now, you will need to click on the “Seller” tab. You will be able to find it right below the “Sign Up” tab. After that, it will redirect you to the page of “terms and conditions” of the website. Be sure to go through the module meticulously before tapping on the “accept” option.
Step: 2 – Fill Up the Form
After accepting the “terms and conditions” of the portal, you will be redirected to the GEM seller registration form. Now, you will need to concur and proffer some specific details about you as well as your organization. Here is everything that you might need to know in this aspect –
- Jot down the name of the constitution correctly.
- Now, you will need to choose the type of registration you are most comfortable with. You will get two options – Aadhar and PAN. In each case, you will need to fill out some fundamental details regarding you, such as your name, card number, DoB, address, etc.
- Next, you will need to enter the mobile number that is currently active and in use. You may have to verify the same again by re-entering it. Tap on the “Send OTP” option after you are done.
- An OTP will be provided on your phone. You will need to enter it in the same section and authenticate it.
- After that, you will need to verify your e-mail (if available) in the same manner as well. Once you are done, you can jot down the desired password and username. Tap on the “create account” option at the end to complete the gem seller registration.
So, these are some of the steps that you need to go through while working on the GEM seller registration procedure. Hopefully, the guide will pose to be beneficial for you. But, if you are still confused about anything, then we would urge you to visit us at https://bidassist.com/gem to get a complete GEM support service.