GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. 1. Validity of tender will be 90 days.
2. 2. Electronic tender forms shall be opened in the office of Superintending Engineer,
Ludhiana Improvement Trust, in the presence of Contractors or their authorized
representatives (if they wish) on the date and time prescribed in the tender notice
3. 3. If the date of tender happens to be a holiday, the tenders shall be received and
opened on the next working day. Regarding this, no publication in Newspaper will be
given but corrigendum/ modification/correction will be posted at the website
4. 4. Preference will be given to the manufacturers in case of tender for supply if two
tendered rates are same.
5. 5. VAT,GST,EPF,ESIC,PAN along with Valid Enlistment is must for Contractors as well
as Societies and the proof of same should be uploaded by the bidder.
6. 6. Earnest money and Tender form cost will be paid through online mode only.
7. 7. Road Materials shall be stacked and measured at different zones, as per requirement
and at different works.
8. 8. F.O.C. items if quoted shall be adjusted first or proportionally as desired by the
9. 9. The work will be executed by contractor in Accordance with the provisions contained
in form MW4 and as per Punjab PWD specifications/MoRTH specifications/ as per
agreements and the final payment will be made to the contractor on the basis of the
overall lowest statement as worked out in the final stage.
10. 10. Sales Tax, Income Tax and other levies will be deducted from the contractor’s bill as
11. 11. DNIT shall be a part of the agreement.
12. 12. (i) In case of any dispute or disagreement arising out of contract agreement
Chairman Improvement Trust Ludhiana shall be the Arbitrator, whose decision shall be
final and binding upon both the parties.
(ii) It shall be an essential terms of this contract that in order to avoid frivolous claims,
the party invoking arbitration shall specify the disputes based on facts and calculation
stating the amount claimed under each claim and shall furnish a "deposit-at-call" for ten
percent of the amount claimed, on a scheduled bank in the name of the arbitrator by his
official designation who shall keep the amount in deposit till the announcement of the
award. In the event of an award in favour of the claimant, the deposit shall be refunded
to him in proportion to the amount awarded with respect to the amount claimed and the
balance, if any, shall be forfeited and paid to the other party
13. For BM & PC work, tender should be quoted by approved owner of Hot Mix Plant
located within 35 Km from the center of the city i.e. Jagraon Bridge. And the agency will
have to enclose an Affidavit (duly attested) that Sh. __________is the owner of
_______HMP situated at _______ which is within 35 Km from Jagraon Bridge. The
tender quoted for BM & PC Works without HMP owner shall be rejected and action shall
be taken against the contractor for misrepresentation.
14. Bitumen will be arranged by the executing agency against payment (from the oil
refineries) and difference in its cost over basic rates will be paid/deducted on the
production of original bitumen bills from IOC/HPC/BPC during the period of execution.
15. Quoted tender should be as per approved class by the individual contractor
otherwise it shall be invalid.
16. Any or all tenders can be rejected by the competent Authority without assigning
17. Substandard materials will be rejected and shall not be payable.
18. For BMPC works, the security amount deducted from the bills of Contractor will be
released after successful completion of 1 year defect liability period which commences
from the date of completion of work.
19. Templates and standard of Drain Sections shall be used for road/Drain works.
20. For the supply items the Goods bearing the ISI mark or the approval make will
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.