OFFICE OF THE NOTIFIED AREA COUNCIL, ATHGARH
Tender Reference No – ATH-NAC-07/2018-19
Notice No.146, dt. 25.01.2019
The Athgarh NAC invites online bid in single cover system through e-procurement.
1. Type of works : Civil construction works as in the D.T.C.N
2. Total No. of works : 2nos.
3. Estimated Cost : Rs.4 lakhs and above
4. Period of completion : 30 days
5. Date and time availability of Bid : From dt 28.01.2019, 10A.M 03.02.2019
upto 5 PM
6. Last date and time for receipt : 03.02.2019 upto 5 PM
of Bid in portal
7. Date and time of opening of the Bid : 04.02.2019 from 11 AM to onwards
8. Class of Contractor : D, C & Municipality Regd. Contractors.
Further details can be seen from the E-Procurement portal www.tendersorissa.gov.in
OFFICE OF THE
NOTIFIED AREA COUNCIL, ATHGARH
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Notice No.146/ dt. 25/01/2019
Tender Reference No. ATH-NAC-07/2018-19
1. The Executive Officer, NAC, Athgarh invites percentage rate bids for the
following works detailed in the table from the Class of Contractors as
mentioned in Col.6 of table registered with the State Governments and
contractors of equivalent Grade/Class registered with Central Government/
MES/ Railways/ Athgarh NAC for execution of Civil Works. The bidders may
submit bids for any or all of the works in the Table as enclosed separately.
2. Bid documents consisting of plans, specifications, the schedule of
quantities and the set of terms and conditions of contract and other
necessary documents can be seen in the website:
3. Bid must be accompanied with scanned copies RC, GST, PAN & Relivant
documents as per DTCN.
4. Bids must be accompanied with financial instruments towards Tender Paper
cost in shape of DD/BC in favour of “Ececuitve Officer, Athgarh NAC” ,
payble at Athgarh and Bid Security (E.M.D) will be in shape of
TDR/FDR/KVP/NSC or any Small saving instrument duly pledged in favour of
Ececuitve Officer, Athgarh NAC” , payble at Athgarh as per the amount
specified for the work in Col. 4 and 5 mentioned in above table. Bidders
desirous to hire machineries or equipments from outside the State or owned
but deployed outside the State are required to furnish 2% of the amount put to
tender put to tender as Bid Security.
5. The Bid documents will be available in the website:
www.tendersorissa.gov.in from 10 A.M of 28.01.2019 to 5 P.M of
03.02.2019 for online bidding .
6. The bidder must possess compatible Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of
Class-II or Class-III.
7. Bids shall be received only “on line” on or before 5 P.M of 03.02.2019.
8. The Original DD/BC towards Paper cost, EMD and Affidavit should be
submitted in a closed envelope prescribing the name of the work for individual
work separately addressing to the Executive Officer, Athgarh NAC, Athgarh
on or before 11.00 A.M. of 04.02.2019 i.e. before opening of the Bid.
9. Bids received on line shall be opened at 11 A.M. on 04.02.2019 in the
office of the Executive Officer, NAC, Athgarh in the presence of the
bidders who wish to attend. Bidders who participated in the bid can witness
the opening of bids after logging on to the site through their DSC. If the
office happens to be closed on the last date of opening of the bids as
specified, the bids will be opened on the next working day at the same time
10. The Engineer contractor willing to avail the Exemption of E.M.D will submit
the scan copy of affidavit to avail the exemption along with b i d document
and the original affidavit, original registration certificate shall be submitted
in the office of the undersigned on or before date & time of opening of bid as
specified Para-8 above during office hour on working days for recording
necessary entry for exemption of EMD failing which the bid shall be rejected.
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.