Get tender documents at just ₹200 per tenderKnow More
Search made simple for latest tendersNo hidden charges. No keyword restrictionsExplore Our Plansor Pay Per Tender

1 Signature of contractor No. of corrections District W.C.Officer FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY स यमेव जयते GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION DEPARTMENT DRAFT E-TENDER DOCUMENT CHIEF ENGINEER SMALL SCALE IRRIGATION (WATER CONSERVATION) PUNE REGIONAL WATER CONSERVATION OFFICER SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION DEPARTMENT AURANGABAD DISTRICT WATER CONSERVATION OFFICER SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION DEPARTMENT LATUR Construction of Gyabian Bandhara No. 1 at Manjari,1 at Raiwadi, 1, 2 at Takalgaon and 1, 2 at Takali(B), Tq. Latur and Dist. Latur Estimated cost Rs. 2169289 2 Signature of contractor No. of corrections District W.C.Officer TENDER DOCUMENTS FOR Name of work- Construction of Gyabian Bandhara No. 1 at Manjari,1 at Raiwadi, 1, 2 at Takalgaon and 1, 2 at Takali(B), Tq. Latur and Dist. Latur Issued to Registered in Class P.W.D. - Class V and above i) Earthwork ii) Concrete - Details of deposit or online transfer of E-Tender cost :- Rs. 1000/- Name of Bank & Date :- Paid Online Using Payment Geteway On dated :- / / 2018 Divisional Accountant Soil and Water Conservation Department Latur. 3 Signature of contractor No. of corrections District W.C.Officer स यमेव जयते GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION DEPARTMENT Name of Circle : Soil and Water Conservation Department, Aurangabad Name of Division : Soil and Water Conservation Department, Latur Name of Work : Construction of Gyabian Bandhara No. 1 at Manjari,1 at Raiwadi, 1, 2 at Takalgaon and 1, 2 at Takali(B), Tq. Latur and Dist. Latur Estimated cost put to Tender : Rs. 2169289 Tender Amount : Rs. 2169289 Tender Cost : Rs.1000/- Earnest Money 1.00 % : Rs. 21693 At the time of Acceptance of Tender 2.00 % : Rs. 43386 Balance from R.A. Bill 3.00 % : Rs. 65079 Total Security Deposit (5.00%) : Rs. 108464 Class Of Contractor : Class V and above Name of the contractor and address : Percentage above/below : Date of work order : Stipulated time of completion : 03 (Three) Calendar months Tender accepted under No. : Date By – 4 Signature of contractor No. of corrections District W.C.Officer INDEX NAME OF WORK :- Construction of Gyabian Bandhara No. 1 at Manjari,1 at Raiwadi, 1, 2 at Takalgaon and 1, 2 at Takali(B), Tq. Latur and Dist. Latur Sr.No. Contents Page Number From To 1 Tender Schedule 5 5 2 Invitation of Tender a) Tender Notice b) Detailed Tender Notice 6 36 3 Instructions and Notes for the Guidance of Tenderers and Procedure and rules for Evaluation of Post Qualification / Bid Capacity of Tenderers 4 B -1 Tender Form 37 42 5 APPENDIX A to I 43 52 6 APPENDIX “G” Bank Guarantee Proforma 53 54 7 Conditions of Contract 55 79 8 Schedule "A" 80 80 9 Schedule "B" 81 84 10 Construction Programme 85 85 11 Special Conditions of Contract 86 105 12 General Specifications 106 155 13 Drawings 5 Signature of contractor No. of corrections District W.C.Officer हमी प िनिवदेतील कामासाठी लागणार् या सव बांधकाम सािह यासाठी सव बांधकाम आणणावळ लीड चाजस, िल ट चाजस इ यादी कं ाटातील दरात अंतभूत अस याने मला ते मा य आहे व या पोटी मी कोणतीही मागणी करणार नाही अशी मी हमी देत आहे. शासन पिरप क मांक/संकीण 1097/(105/97)मो ा ( ) िदनांक 22 मे 1998 चे सहप कं ाटदार हमी प 1986 या बाल कामगार (िनमुलन व िनयमत) अिधिनयमा या कलम 3 मधील तरतुदीनसुार सदर अिधिनयम सोबत या अनुसिुचतील भाग ए म ये नमदु केले या कोण याही यवसायात बाल कामगारांची िनयु ती कर यास ितबंध घाल यात आला आहे. यानुसार मी ा कामावरती बाल कामगार ठ

Disclaimer: BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting contact@bidassist.com.