Get Latest Tenders. NO Keyword Restriction.BUY 1 GET 1 YEAR FREE
Guaranteed Value-For-Money PlansAnytime, Anywhere. No hidden charges.BUY 1 GET 1 YEAR FREEJoin Now

Tender no.: GM (M)/AR/2000007129 Page 1 of 37 MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking) Dockyard Road, Mazagon, Mumbai 400 010. INDIA Certified – ISO 9001: 2015 for Shipbuilding Division Tel. No.: (022) 23763251, 3246. Fax: (022) 2373 8151 E mail: azizurrahman@mazdock.com, Website: www.mazagondock.in erthomas@mazdock.com E-Procurement Website: http://eprocuremdl.nic.in DOMESTIC e- TENDER ENQUIRY (TWO- BID SYSTEM) FOR PURCHASE OF ITEMS DIVISION-SHIP BUILDING DEPARTMENT-MATERIAL PROCUREMENT: Tender no.: GM(M)/AR/2000007129 Tender date:11/03/2019, Tender Due Date:01/04/2019, Tender opening date 02/04/2019, Time at: 1400 Hrs EMD: INR 37,800/- (Rupees Thirty seven thousand eight hundred Only) MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED INVITES ON-LINE COMPETITIVE BIDS from reputed Bidders / Vendors in TWO BID SYSTEM (Part-I Techno Commercial Bid and Part-II Price Bid) on our e- procurement portal, for the following Supplies: 1. Description of work: Supply installation and commissioning of following Static Frequency Convertor: Sr. No. Description of Item Quantity Unit Delivery period (Completion of complete scope including Survey, Design, Supply installation, testing & Commissioning) 1 Static Frequency Converters - 115 Volt, 60 Hz, Three Phase 1 Nos. Within 14 weeks from PO date 2. Technical Specifications & Scope of Supply: Item Description, Quantity, schedule for order execution are as mentioned above in TEF clause No. 1. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & SCOPE OF SUPPLY Sr. No Technical Description & Scope of Supply: Static Frequency Converter 120V / 60 Hz, 3 PHASE 50 KVA 1. SCOPE OF SUPPLY a) Supply,installation & commissioning of Static Frequency Converter at site- 120 V / 60 Hz, 3 phases, 50 KVA. b) Two in nos change over switch (Havells/ABB/Siemens/ Legrand/ L&T make) along with MDL approved enclosure which shall be capable of taking 250 A load. c) One in no. MCCB of rating 125 A d)PVC insulated copper cable of size :size 3.5 Core x 120sqmm (Length approx 40 meters) PVC insulated copper cable of size:size 3.5 Core x 95 sqmm (Length approx 25 meters) Note: - Vendor has to carry out laying of cable, connectorisation, termination and installation/commissioning of SFC including change over switch and MCCB at site.Vendor should visit Tender no.: GM (M)/AR/2000007129 Page 2 of 37 site to understand the scope of supply of the order before bidding e) All consumables required for installation / commissioning is the responsibility of the vendor. f) After successful installation, load trials should be carried out by vendor at site. 2 GENERAL TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIONS: Input Supply Input Supply Voltage: 415V +/- 10% 3 Phases & 3 wire Frequency: 50 Hz +/- 4% Protection: MCCB Note: SFC should have phase sequence meter Output Requirement Output Voltage: 120 V, 3 Ph, 4 wire. Neutral to be provided which should not be connected to the neutral of input. Frequency: 60 Hz KVA rating: 50 KVA Maximum output Power: 45 KW Power Factor: 0.9 Voltage waveform: Pure sinusoidal Protection: MCCB Performance specifications Voltage tolerance: Static (Steady state): + /- 1% Dynamic : +/- 5 % When 100 % nominal load is switched ON & OFF Voltage Distortion: less than 2 % linear load, less than 5 % non-linear load when 100 percent nominal load is switched OFF and ON. Frequency tolerance: +/- 1 % Frequency distortion factor: < 1 % Total Harmonic distortion: < 2 % Frequency transient load response: 1ms Crest Factor: 3:1 Unbalanced load: 100% (all 3 phases regulated independently) Note: i) Output line voltage should be

Disclaimer: BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting contact@bidassist.com.