KSIDC Technical Bid 9
F:\IGC Kozhikode\PHASE II - KITCO\Part work - Tender\Retender\Tender document\1. KSIDC-GCC_Vol.docx\dmr
NOTICE INVITING E- TENDER (NIET)
NIET No: KSIDC/IGC/Kozhikode/03/2018-19 Dt.05.03.2019
Tenders are invited through electronic biding system (e-BID) from Class A and above registered
contractors registered under central or state government Department for executing the work with the
prequalification criteria mentioned in page no 6 & 7 of contract data.
Name of Work
(Rs. In lakhs)
1 Construction of Roads And
Storm Water Drains For The
Part Development of Phase II
At IGC Kozhikode – Balance
1. Tenders shall be in 2 bid format – Technical bid and Priced bid. The tender documents can be
available on the net and it may be downloaded. Digital signature will be available on website.
The technical bid and price bid shall be uploaded separately.
2. Tender documents can be accessed through website on payment of Rs 8,850/-(inclusive of GST) in the
SBI account mentioned in the website (non – refundable- scanned copy of payment shall be uploaded).
3. The Earnest Money as specified for work shall also remitted in the SB account provided in the
website (Scanned copy of payment shall be uploaded).
4. The tenders can be submitted through online up to 30/03/2019 at 3.00 PM and the same shall
be opened on 03/04/2019 at 3.30pm in the office of General Manager (Infrastructure), KSIDC,
2nd Floor, Choice Towers, Manorama Junction, Kochi-682016, Kerala.
5. The price bid of contractor who fulfills the technical bid conditions shall only be opened.
6. KSIDC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders in part or full without assigning
any reason there so.
Disclaimer:BidAssist has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information is accurate and authentic however it cannot be held liable for any third-party claims or losses of any damages. BidAssist makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the results obtained from the use of the information. If you think you may have noticed any error or omission, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.